The Blue Lake Centre Facility
We will welcome you at the main lodge for your registration. There, you'll find the dining room and a cozy sitting area with soapstone woodstove. At any time during the day, you can relax, read or play a variety of board games while enjoying a beautiful view on the forest and lake. At your disposal are:
- A fire place to enjoy a nice cozy time after your activities.
- Two meeting rooms are also available for groups. They can accommodate up to around 25 persons each and have external natural light. They are equipped with flipchart, whiteboard, screen and free wireless internet access.
- The "Wild Hay Hall" on the site can accommodate up to 88 persons.
- Bookcases with a wide range of handbooks about the nature trails, flora, fauna, geology, history of the Canadian Rockies, newspapers, and family games.
- A tea and coffee area where you can enjoy a cup of our "Rocky Mountain Roasters" coffee.
- A gift shop where you can certainly find a souvenir in travel mugs, wool products, Rocky Mountain soaps, dream catchers . . .
- We have free wireless Internet access throughout the grounds and in all our main buildings (cabins, Powder Creek Lodge, Main Lodge and Wildhay Hall meeting room)
How to Contact us
-------------------------------------- Ownership & General Directors Margriet & Hans Kamperman The Netherlands) Phone +31544 466958, Cell phone +316 39560961
at the Blue Lake Centre